Joint Relief— Targeting Inflammation
Even the slightest inflammation in the joints can leave them feeling stiff and sore, leading to pain. Conditions like arthritis joint and muscle injury and much more are tied to inflammation.
It’s the body’s immunity reacting to injury, infection or irritation. It’s also more likely to happen as you age. Your body is alerting you through inflammation.
It’s important to control and manage inflammation and the reactive oxygen species (ROS) and antioxidant proteins within the cells.
The ingredients in Joint Relief work to target inflammation through a combination of powerful ingredients with healing properties.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is found throughout the body. It has a primary function in helping maintain viscosity and providing lubricating properties of synovial fluid. Also important for cell signaling functions, such as toll-like receptors (TLR) TLR2 and TLR4.
Joint Relief HA has also been found to be important for maintaining healthy skin and reducing signs of skin aging.
- Lower molecular weight of HA of unique size that allows for absorption and skin uptake
- 2008 Farwick study showed that a 50 kDa molecule is the ideal size to migrate into dermal tissues and to stimulate keratinocytes
- An oral supplementation trial confirmed the suppression of wrinkles and improvement of skin luster (2017 Oe study)
You can see the benefits of these ingredients through the graphs below, for more clarity.
Joint Relief Liquid
The primary ingredients found in the Joint Relief Liquid are:
- HA: Naturally produced and found in the body, HA helps combat stiffness and discomfort in the joints.
- Astaxanthin: A cartenoid and antioxidant that battles inflammation and improves strength and endurance. It also improves skin and eye health, and the immune system overall.
- Sapniv Ls (Quillaja Saponaria Extract): An ingredient shown to decrease the interleukin 8, a marker for inflammation. It helps calm the inflammation and discomfort that patients with joint pain experience.
Joint relief holds a lot of potential for skin health, given that both Astaxanthin and HA are potent ingredients for healthy, hydrated, glowing skin. Axanthanin is 6000 times more powerful than Vitamin C and 550 times more powerful than Vitamin E. With continued use, you’re sure to notice the benefits.
Joint Relief Capsules
Also available in the form of capsules, our Joint Relief formula is designed for easy consumption. It contains:
- HA: HA has been known for its healing properties and helps with joint pain and stiffness. It can alleviate swelling and inflammation, whichcause intense pain.
- Curcumin: Another natural compound derived from turmeric roots, it possesses intense healing properties and abilities. Used in traditional medicine for centuries, this active ingredient fights inflammation in the body, making it perfect forcombatting joint pain and inflammation.
- BioPerine: Derived from the commonly found spice black pepper, this compound is the active ingredient that offers a range of health benefits, including improved absorption.
- Increase joint mobility and lubrication
- Cartilage and joint tissues are maintained more efficiently
- Promotes healthy bone formation
- Smoother, brighter skin
- Improved tissue health and function
- Vertebrae and spine health enhanced
- Improve ocular health
How to Take Joint Relief?
The initial dose is two capsules a day for the first week and one capsule a day taken whenever possible for you. Joint Relief products can provide proven results in just 7–10 days.
Joint Relief’s new and improved formula combines hyaluronic acid with curcumin (Turmeric), and BioPerine (Black Pepper), making it one of the best joint pain supplements on the market. Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory, used for decades to combat arthritis, while researchers have recently discovered that BioPerine helps to increase the bio-availability of curcumin in the body.
Joint Relief has no artificial ingredients, using the purest, all-natural ingredients available.Our product uses a non-GMO, vegan formula. It is manufactured in the U.S.A. in an FDA-certified manufacturing facility.
If you experience joint discomfort or the inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, invest in Joint Relief.
Shop for Joint Relief online by visiting our e-store today!