Everything There Is To Know About Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis—aka degenerative joint disease—is one of the most common chronic joint conditions, hindering daily activities, and decreasing productivity of 30 million Americans(in 2013 alone).
cThe disease was ranked as the second most expensive treatment offered at healthcare facilities. In 2016, the annual cost of treatment amounted to $16.5 billion.
905,000 hip and knee replacements took place in the United States leading to a total expense of $43.2 billion.
Osteoarthritis occurs when the cartilage protecting your bones gets damaged, resulting in swelling and pain. Though it can affect any joint in our body, our hands, hips, knees, and spine are the most commonly affected areas.
While every two out of three people may be suffering from osteoarthritis, many are unaware of the symptoms to look for.
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- Stiffness and pain during movement
- Sharp pain: You feel sharp pain upon touching the affected area.
- Grating sensation: A cracking sound emanating from your joints whenever you bend them.
- Bone Outgrowth: The joint damage that occurs due to osteoarthritis causes small outgrowths to develop along the edges of your bone. You may begin experiencing hard lumps around the affected area.
- Obesity: Your knees support your weight. Excessive weight puts a lot of strain on your hips and knees, resulting in permanent damage of cartilage.
- Major Injury: Your joint may have undergone a major injury recently, and you begin using it without giving it enough time to heal.
- Age: Age is one of the most common causes. It is estimated that by 2030, around 70 million Americanswill reach the age of 65, and will be at a greater risk for osteoarthritis.
- Job requirement: If your job requires you to put constant stress on a particular joint, there may be a risk of osteoarthritis.
- Exercise: Exercising is one way for joint pain relief. It strengthens your muscles and keeps your joints active, removing stiffness.
- Weight Loss:Weight loss is the solution to various diseases, including osteoarthritis. Exercising controls your weight. Switch to a healthier diet to avoid obesity.
- Medications: Consult with your physician before taking medications. These may reduce the pain temporarily, but you need to take supplements for a more permanent and effective solution.
- Supplements: Take supplements for joint pain They help reduce stiffness and strengthen your joints to avoid future damage.
About The Joint Relief Company
The Joint Relief Company is a proud manufacturer of high quality naturopathic supplements. Our cutting-edge formulations are 100% gluten free, vegan, and free of all harsh chemical by-products. Our bestselling joint supplements are composed of high density, bio-available Hyaluronic acid, black pepper BioPerine, and Turmeric Curcumin which provides effective relief against inflammation and the joint pain associated with arthritis. Our new formula, Allergy Relief is one of the most effective products on the market to provide natural relief for the discomfort of seasonal allergies.
Contact us at: 800-799-7440 or visit our website at: www.joint-relief.net.